Have you thought about becoming a Younique presenter? Guess what we are just 6 days until we launch in the amazing country France :)
My personal benefits of becoming a younique presenter?
- Meeting new friends- I have loved my time so far meeting some lovely women who are also fellow Younique presenters. I recently travelled to Stevenage a few weekends ago to meet some of the rising stars in the business (one amazing lady was actually from America). It was such a great day and evening meeting everyone and learning more and more about the business, how to grow your business and how to succeed with Younique.
- Ability to use my current skills- A lot of you may not know but I have a degree in IT and Business and from Joining younique it has really allowed me to use my skills to help others who struggle and learn new skills. I have been trialling different ways to improve my facebook and twitter account using boosts and target audience strategies. If you want any more information on this please feel free to drop me a message.
- International Business- Younique started within the USA and now is started within Mexico, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK of course, Germany and shortly France :) this is great because you get to meet and speak to people all over the world and understand different cultures
- FREE MAKEUP - Who doesn't love free makeup? My makeup case is getting stacked now as I want to build up my case to be able to show all you lovely ladies the younique makeup I love. I do have to say I love the products myself and from a previous MAC and YSL user I think this makeup is definitely on par or exceeds massively on these brands
- Get paid within 3 hours- I have previously been apart of another MLM marketing company (I will not name names) but this paid me monthly but I love love love the fact within 3 hours of you orders Younique have paid you. You also receive a sexy purple YOUNIQUE debit card which I think is great. I have save up my commission in my account and just paid off the rest of MARBELLA for my friends hen do. Money I didn't have to take out of my full time wage for a few hours max a night of work ... I was very happy that day!!
- Cost of the business- DID you know that Younique only costs £69 to start up the business? But really it is actually FREE as you get a FREE business website to start selling straight away, FREE vista print business cards & most of all the best bit £200 plus worth of MAKEUP!! Want to know more have a look at my page on recruiting and the presenters starters kit. Some of these products I got in my kit I sold straight away but others I kept for myself to use and take selfies of the products which straight away got me sales!!
- Relatively small business- when I speak to my friends on facebook or twitter and ask the question what is putting you off joining younique? They reply with 'far too many people I know do it' but did you know this fact? Worldwide.... there are only under 350,000 presenters yes worldwide whereas Avon alone have 6 MILLION presenters working for them!! How many of your friends love makeup, family love makeup or even work colleagues? You may have 10 younique sellers on your facebook BUT do they know your friends or family or associates nope!! For example I sold 1 Mascara to a lady in the HR department at my work I have ended up selling 6 Mascaras JUST in that department within a few days. Lovely bit of commission just before Christmas.
Do you have any questions or queries? Any concerns? I will answer any questions with full honesty, I will even show you my commission figures if you want to see. Work around YOU and YOUR family, work as many or little hours as you want. I do work full time about 45 hours a week and I fit younique in on my dinner time, evenings sometimes and weekends sometimes but I still have a life. Remember you can sell your products or recruit from your mobile you just need wifi and you are ready to go!!
Thanks for reading :) I hope you have found this honest and helpful :)